All vendors will be required to register with Ops & CD by June 2016
All vendors must register with Compliance Depot and maintain an “approved” status. Once your fee has been paid, you will be provided with a username and password to monitor your account. During the registration process, you can utilize your account online to view, download and/or submit documents. We also accept these documents by email at email@example.com or you can fax your documents to (877)665-8910.
Registration at Compliance Depot includes the following:
1. Pay an annual fee directly to Compliance Depot. – To enroll phone (888)493-6938 – option 5. Annual fees for on-site vendors are $99. Off-site vendors are $80 per year.
4. Pass a company and principal owner background check. Background checks include: criminal, government watch lists, sex offender, bankrupticies and liens and judgements. Information on principal owner will be collected over the phone at the time of enrollment for screening of public records. This is an automatic service and does not require a signed release. Please have information such as full legal name (including middle name and maiden name if applicable) and full birth date including the year. Social security numbers are not required for this search. Public data records are available through LexisNexis/Accurint.
5. Have adequate insurance coverage depending on your industry code. Download Industry Codes. Review the list of industry codes provided. Choose the proper industry for your business. Call Compliance Depot at (888)493-6938 – option 5. Provide your industry code and we will send you a sample certificate of insurance to review the amounts of insurance coverage needed*.
* It is not required to enroll/make payment in order to receive this sample certificate. We encourage you to review these insurance requirements BEFORE paying your enrollment fee.
6. Have the correct additional insured language** on your certificate of insurance. The sample certificate mentioned above can be forwarded to your insurance agent**for exact wording.
** Due to the requirements of Key Management Co., the wording on these certificates of insurance MUST BE EXACT. A missing comma or an extra “s” at the end of the word makes these certificates unacceptable. Issues such as this can cause delays in becoming an approved vendor. We are happy to work directly with your insurance agent. Please call us for assistance.
OpsTechnology is a purchasing and electronic invoice processing platform. Electronic invoicing prevents invoices from having to be mailed and gets payments to you much faster. There are two types of electronic vendors in OpsTechnology – Electronic Invoice and Managed Catalog.
Decide which option works best for your company.
|Managed Catalog||Electronic Invoice
|Catalog of products/services hosted on Ops|
|Electronic orders are sent from Buyer to Merchant|
|Electronic invoices are sent from Merchant to Buyer|
|Category types that are a great fit (RECOMMENDED)||
|Credit Card required at registration – registration fees charged to credit card|
|Supplier billed by Credit Card|
|Select the link to complete registration|
To view the registration steps for managed catalog, click here.
To view the registration steps, for electronic invoice click here.
To view more information about OpsTechnology, click here.
Once requests for new accounts are sent from Key Management Co. they will be displayed on your home page under the Messages section.
Click here to view the account provisioning process
When the account requests are completed you will be an active supplier for Key Management Co